SIBO Tests is a diagnostic center specializing in digestive system issues such as
SIBO, IMO, IBS, and reflux
SIBO Tests is a diagnostic center specialized in gastrointestinal issues such as SIBO,
IMO, IBS, and reflux. If you have a question, send us an inquiry. We will respond as
quickly as possible!
Register for an on-site SIBO test in Wrocław, ul. Grabiszyńska 85a/4.
Conduct a home test according to our instructions. Order the test from our online
People who undergo the examination on-site receive the result immediately. People
who undergo the examination at home receive the result within 1-2 days after we
receive the shipment.
We specialize in conducting professional hydrogen-methane breath tests for SIBO
IMO, which enable precise identification of gastrointestinal issues. With our advanced
diagnostic methods and expertise in clinical dietetics, we are able to provide you with
comprehensive support. We will conduct the following tests for you:
Are you experiencing unpleasant digestive discomfort? If so, we can help you!
– excessive flatulence, gas,
– abdominal pain,
– diarrhea, loose stools, constipation,
– reflux, heartburn, unpleasant breath,
– feeling of overflowing, fullness,
– feeling of incomplete bowel movements,
– headaches, anemia.
– onion, garlic, leek,
– cauliflower, broccoli,
– apple, ripe banana.
After a longer period of illness, the symptoms may worsen even after drinking a glass of water on an empty stomach. Inthe morning, the discomfort is milder, and in the evening, it intensifies. The stomach looks like during pregnancy.
Methanogen Overgrowth. SIBO refers to an overgrowth of bacteria in the small intestine, while IMO refers to an overgrowth of archaea in the small intestine. They produce hydrogen and methane, which can cause gastrointestinal symptoms such as bloating, gas, loose stools, or constipation.
SIBO and IMO can be diagnosed using a hydrogen-methane breath test, which is an easy and non-invasive examination. It allows for the detection of hydrogen and methane concentrations in exhaled air.
Treatment involves the use of antibiotics, prokinetic substances that stimulate intestinal peristalsis and the migrating myoelectric complex, probiotic supplementation, FODMAP diet, and changes in dietary habits.
Purchase a mail-in test from our online store, send us the samples, and we will analyze them within 1-2 business days.
Schedule a convenient time in the registration tab and come to us for the examination at the selected date.
Please make sure to prepare for the test at our center according
to our recommendations. The guidelines are in line with the latest literature. Please
do not rely on other research centers. We conduct the test following the highest
Carefully read the procedure for preparing for the examination. This is very important, as improper preparation can distort the result and it will have to be repeated at another time.
- Do not use antibiotics (furazolidone, nifuroxazide, bismuth preparations,
-Do not undergo colonoscopy, fluoroscopy.
- Do not take probiotics and prebiotics,
- Bactericidal herbs (e.g. oregano oil),
- In consultation with your doctor, avoid using proton pump inhibitors (PPIs) and H2 receptor antagonists (e.g. pantoprazole, omeprazole),
- Do not take prokinetic agents (Prokit, Tribux),
- Do not take large doses of magnesium and vitamin C.
- Do not consume gastric drops, betaine HCl, apple cider vinegar,
- Do not take laxatives, e.g. lactulose,
- Do not take digestive enzymes,
- Do not take supplements with fructose.
- If you have diarrhea or normal stools, follow a 1-day diet,
-If you have constipation, follow a 2-day diet (constipation is defined as having stools 2 times a week or less frequently, if you have a bowel movement every other or every third day, follow the diet for only one day),
- The longer the preparatory diet, the fewer bacteria present and the test may result in a false negative.
- Do not consume any food, except for about half a glass of clear non-
- Do not smoke cigarettes,
- Do not chew gum.
1. Meat, fish, seafood, eggs
2. Non-carbonated water
3. Fats (olive oil, oil, lactose-free butter)
4. Spices only pepper, salt
5. Rice in small amounts if you feel weak, it contains non-fermentable carbohydrates, but has constipating effects and it's better not to consume it
6. Vegans can eat firm tofu.
1. Grain products (bread, rolls, pasta, cereals)
2. Dairy products and milk with lactose
5. Juices and fruit preserves
6. Nuts, seeds
7. Legume seeds
Breakfast: Scrambled eggs
with lactose-free ham on butter without vegetables and bread, hard-boiled, soft-
boiled or sunny-side-up eggs.
Lunch: Grilled, boiled, roasted, or stewed meat (chicken, pork tenderloin, pork chop, steak) or fish, shrimp without vegetables, pasta, or groats.
Dinner: Grilled, boiled, roasted, or stewed meat or fish, scrambled eggs with ham on butter without vegetables and bread, hard-boiled or sunny-side-up eggs, shrimp.
Throughout the day, you can drink plain non-carbonated water, weak tea, and coffee without sugar and milk.
-Wake up about 1-2 hours before the test.
- Be on an empty stomach.
- Brush your teeth with toothpaste without xylitol or just water.
- You can use an antiseptic mouthwash.
-If you wear dentures, do not use denture adhesive.
- Do not do any physical exercises.
- Sit in one place.
- Do not lie down, do not sleep.
- Do not chew gum.
- Do not eat any food.
- If possible, do not take any medication, you can take the medication after the test unless it's medication that your doctor didn't allow you to stop.
- You can bring a laptop, a book (the test lasts 3 hours).
- Bring your blood test results, thyroid ultrasound, gastroscopy and colonoscopy results if you have had them done.
An absolute contraindication is hereditary fructose intolerance and postprandial hypoglycemia, also known as reactive hypoglycemia.
No, the test does not require a referral from a doctor.
No, it is a slightly sweet solution that is easy to drink. There are practically no side effects from it, except for bloating and gas in the case of SIBO and IMO.
The test is performed on the QuinTron Breathtracker SC device. QuinTron is a device used for research studies in the best research centers worldwide.
Yes, if you do not have your own dietitian, we will create a FODMAP meal plan according to your preferences.
The patient breathes into a special bag, and then the sample is analyzed on the QuinTron Breathtracker SC device.
Then, the patient consumes 10g of lactulose solution (dissolved in 200 milliliters of water), which, as a synthetic disaccharide consisting of galactose and fructose, is not absorbed in the small intestine and is fermented by gut bacteria.
Lactulose moves down the digestive system, and bacteria break it down into short-chain fatty acids, hydrogen, and carbon dioxide.
Hydrogen dissolves in the blood and is transported to the lungs, where its presence in exhaled air can be measured. Hydrogen can also be used by archaea to produce methane. The patient repeats the procedure of exhaling air every 20 minutes for 3 hours.
If there is an elevated hydrogen and/or methane growth in the appropriate section of the small intestine, it may indicate bacterial overgrowth in the small intestine (SIBO) or archaea (IMO).
Our SIBO TESTS offer includes not only conducting tests, but also individual
consultations with experienced specialists who will answer all questions regarding
the results and recommend appropriate actions in case of confirmed SIBO, IMO, and
For the breath test, please bring along blood tests, thyroid ultrasound results,
and results of gastroscopy and colonoscopy if you have undergone them. They may
be helpful in finding the cause of SIBO and IMO. Eliminating the cause can have a
positive impact and prevent the recurrence of this disease.
8:00 – 13:00
We are open every day.
12:30 – 18:00
12:30 – 16:00
+48 665 069 744
Our team of experts in digestive system disorders and
clinical dietetics will share valuable tips and proven strategies to help you regain your health. How to prepare for the test? What is SIBO? What is IMO?
85a/4 Grabiszyńska Street Wrocław 53-503
Entrance from the left side of the building
Please select 104 on the intercom + ring the doorbell
First staircase – 85 a
First floor, stairs or elevator.